I would like some advice on how I should approach my job search (after the pandemic ends). I'm thinking of working in the summer (if Covid19 clears up) as a Amazon warehouse worker. Before this & very recently, I've applied to jobs that someone my age & with my qualifications can get (18 y/o high -

...school graduate) about a year ago, when I was still in high school, I didn't really think about "work" or getting money. Most people do around 15'-17, but my mom just wanted me to focus on school and be relaxed.

Now I'm "older" and I just want to make my own money and hopefully move out my mom's place at a fast pace (being 24+ at my mom's place looks lazy to me).

Thing is, I have to find a job alongside this "mission" and I have applied to realistic places, like Burger King, American Eagle, Taco Bell, Aeropostale, book stores.. (retail, fast food)

The only guidance I have is from older siblings (29-34) who don't pay rent or bills and there's no possible wisdom they can give me

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I would like some advice on how I should approach my job search (after the pandemic ends). I'm thinking of working in the summer (if Covid19 clears up) as a Amazon warehouse worker. Before this & very recently, I've applied to jobs that someone my age & with my qualifications can get (18 y/o high - I would like some advice on how I should approach my job search (after the pandemic ends). I'm thinking of working in the summer (if Covid19 clears up) as a Amazon warehouse worker. Before this & very recently, I've applied to jobs that someone my age & with my qualifications can get (18 y/o high - Reviewed by Louhi on mai 09, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.