Job asks for official transcripts in single pdf with resume and cover letter

A job I would like to apply for asks for official transcripts with my application. It specifically says, "Combine all application materials (a letter of interest, CV, three references, and official transcripts with highest degree earned) into one PDF and upload."

​

I thought official transcripts either had to be sent via a zipped/locked pdf or as a paper file so they couldn't be tampered with. I have no idea how to get official transcripts that I would be able to put into pdf documents with other application materials.

Has anyone else come across this problem? Do unofficial transcripts work?

Also, I graduate next week - should I wait for my full transcript including this semesters classes and my official degree to apply?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job asks for official transcripts in single pdf with resume and cover letter Job asks for official transcripts in single pdf with resume and cover letter Reviewed by Louhi on mai 10, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.