Interviewers of Reddit, does it work against a candidate if they are nervous?

For some reason, I tend to have a shaky voice during phone interviews.

For in-person interviews, my voice isn’t as shaky, but I find myself becoming very sweaty and sometimes stutter getting my words out. Maybe even to the point where I lost my train of thought and “forgot” how to answer the question properly hahaha.

I’m confident in my ability to interview, however sometimes my nervousness gets the best of me and is hard to supress.

So my question to those who have conducted interviews is....if candidate shows positive traits like the desired skill set, motivation and willingness to learn and contribute, etc., does being nervous work against them?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interviewers of Reddit, does it work against a candidate if they are nervous? Interviewers of Reddit, does it work against a candidate if they are nervous? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.