Where do I even begin?
I (23F) am a first gen college student who just graduated with a 3.3 from a small uni with a B.A in business admin with a concentration in marketing and a minor in web design. I commuted so I made no friends, but I enjoyed most of my marketing classes; my professor was gold. I went into the major just to get a degree and get my parents to shut up, but I grew to genuinely like and appreciate it. Whether or not I'd be good at in the real world, however, is debatable, as I had no internship.
We did a few hands-on projects for the school and a local nonprofit, but nothing that really came to fruition or yielded any kind of impact/proof. Same with web design, did two projects for the benefit of the school, nothing I can really publish to Github as most of the assets and data were pulled from the school's private domain. Aside from that, I worked a short seasonal job doing manual labor at a plant store and worked for 4 semesters and a whole summer at my school's IT center doing a mix of basic desk work (answering phones, etc.) and PC stuff.
I know I shot myself in the foot, and while it's no excuse, I've suffered some deep dips in my mental health during college that completely paralyzed me from putting myself in a position where I can be judged or yelled at due to some past trauma that's been uncovered. I sought counseling at school and am now medicated which helps a bit but now I'm in another predicament entirely that's making me feel like garbage: finding a job.
I live in a small city/large town kind of area. My relatives overseas are reassuring me it'll be natural to face rejection for a couple months, I just feel like I'm walking on eggshells around my parents and they'll try to shoehorn me into any retail job that'll exacerbate the heck out of my anxiety (I've read the horror stories on r/ retail) which honestly, given my lack of experience, will probably be what I will end up doing, hopefully without ending my life.
I haven't been applying because I don't even know how I can make an impact on any employer when my resume feels so empty. Currently trying to get as many free certifications as I can in things like Google Ads and SEO. I have some experience in graphic design and video editing, but nothing I can't prove on a resume (no professional classes/projects, completely self taught).
Anything else I can do to aside from give up?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: