I’m worried about my physical health due to work changes

My job has put a strain on my mental health already. I’ve accepted that part of it and am trying to look for other options. But until that comes, I try to compartmentalize and not think about it.

But now, it’s going to start affecting my physical health. My job used to be mostly me sitting at a desk for 8 hours, except on the days where something big was happening, and I’d be on my feet for 12 hours.

Those days knocked me out and I need a day or two to recoup. I have back issues and the last year at my job has made them so much worse. I have to take muscle relaxers when it gets too painful.

Now they want me to start working on my feet for 13 hours a day, 4 days in a row. I know it’s going to straight kill me. I know people do this regularly but I just think it’s going to do some damage to the areas that are already screwed up.

I don’t know what the heck to do.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m worried about my physical health due to work changes I’m worried about my physical health due to work changes Reviewed by Louhi on mai 21, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.