I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I have an interview next week and the HR person sent me an application packet to fill out beforehand. There's the section that asks you to list your employment history. I've only had one job (my part-time after school gig in high school). It also asks to list periods of unemployment. This is my first job out of college.
I have a Master's degree and professional licensing and I feel like this trivial stuff is going to hold me back. Has anyone experienced something like this? Should I include volunteer and what not under the work section? Should I put that I was a student under the unemployment?
Thank you in advance.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
First job and very limited experience?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 21, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: