Not sure if this is a bit unrelated to this sub, but I'm posting here just for a bit of help.
A lot of people have told me that [X] field is recommended, and that I should pursue that path. Others tell me that I should focus on what career I want, not going to school just for the sake of going. And overall, I think its good.
Now the problem is with the career is I dont know what the fuxk I want to be. I am truly clueless. Close to graduation and still no idea or plan in sight for college and perhaps beyond.
Times countlessly my decisions keep changing. This field interesting the first year, then disregarded as not interesting. This interested, then dropped. I don't know for sure what I want yet. I'm still in school, and still have yet to form a decision (Which will take forever) with the graduation clock ticking, just under ~1-2 years to go.
I might be rambling on, but I just want to leave as much details as I can just so I can get some suggestions, anything that I can look into.
I'll start with the chronological timeline perhaps:
[~2015-16]
I come across a website titled "Wall Street Survivor". It was certainly interesting, and the topic of investing and businesses was the topic for quite some time.
[~2018?] The topic of analytics came up, and I thought it was an interesting thing, though unsure what that was.
October of that year I joined cadets, a paramilitary-based program which is self explanatory. It opened up new ways of careers, other than the old fashioned way of 'apply to a normal job'. To this day the interest hold true, mainly due to the organized and interesting features I tend to look for. The element is Air, but I have no interest in planes. The sea and water however, did steer me in. I haven't transferred to that element yet and haven't been on a ship or participated in seamanship stuff for a long time, so I'm not sure about that. Overall for some reason in the program, I found myself a bit more active and taking as much opportunities as possible. Weird.
[2019]
I enrolled in a Business course, but ended up hating quite a portion of it: The accounting, and other things I barely remember didn't spark much.
Trades got recommended, and I went to check them out. I did some research before deciding against it (Health in exchange for $, not very geared towards females, etc).
I went to a college's presentation, featuring a little thing called 'Geomatics'. It was quite interesting, and the best combination I could ask for: Constant fitness, being outdoors, etc. I could've been interested if it weren't for the math. I get it, every job has math one way or another, but being force fed math lessons for 4 years+ has made me a bit sick.
[This year]
Human resources has been recommended to me by my parents, as well as Business Administration/Analytics.
Various claims of 'making tons of cash' were dished out, as the occasional warning of "Make your decision soon".
I again, paid no attention yet.
Now that's over, I'll say a bit of my strengths and weaknesses, maybe since to match with something? idk
[Interests and strengths perhaps?]
- physical fitness
Ever since, I've always found myself just good enough for a race or two, or something like that. Running is my strong suite, but pushups I have yet to master. Point is, I find fitness easy (For now.) And sitting all day just isn't healthy.
- Nature
Now I don't have anything against staying at a computer, as I've done my fair share of time. But overall sometimes I find it a tad bit too exhausting, and nature seems to just make things a little easier. Working in nature would be a dream come true, and I don't rally feel like working in an office (All day, 24/7, if there were more breaks I'd maybe change my mind)
- English
The only subject in school I enjoy and am good at. That's it.
[Weaknesses perhaps]
- Math
Being force-fed lessons for 4+ years makes me wish I could just finish and be done with it, without persuing higher levels of math.
- Any type of science
I'm not a science person. That's it. Complex fomulae? nahh. Physics? Math on Steroids? Please get that away from me.
One military college I'm interested in requires Chemistry to be taken for an ARTS PROGRAMME. Like What. I get that my "dream" (Debt free*) Conditions apply college has a few ridiculous requirements, but If I wanted to go I'd suck it up and take it? (Too late to take chem, but online school will do I guess)
- Languages
I get that it's great to learn something other than English, but overall I just struggle to grasp it in general. Going way too slow, forgetting easily, just no.
Oh wait, my "dream" college requires a language and I'm torturing myself by taking French up to Grade 12? Whoops, but gotta go all the wayyy
- Not exactly the hardest worker
Now I get it. Procrastination is normal, but it all went downhill the first year of HS, French class. Normal people would've rebounded, using that as motivation to do better, but not me. It continues until now, but now's slightly a bit better, and I still have a lot to go. Still clueless and lost.
I've been thinking of joining the CAF, taking a little break, using that experience to decide my career, but that's just a thought.
That's all I can think up of. Now I totally understand that school is a means to an end and me being as clueless as I am now, things won't go so great when I'm forced to a uni by my parents..
I need to focus on a career, sure, but the big thing is, I have no godforsaken clue on what I should focus on. I'm ~1-2 years left to graduate and I regret just wasting my time idle, still having no idea at this time on what career I should pursue.
I don't know what to say anymore;;
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: