Hey, folks. I’ve been furloughed for over 2 months now due to COVID. I left my job as a marketing director just as my strategy was starting to really take off (I’d only been in the role for 7 months). Obviously, my boss can’t help but furloughed because our industry (medical, believe it or not) was hit extremely hard by the COVID economy. Prior, my bosses were very happy with my performance.
I was confused to find out that a new hire, who does PR for the company, did not get furloughed. He’d only worked there for 2-3 weeks when most of the company was laid off. Since being out, he has essentially taken over my job. He’s now being pulled in to work on projects that I should be on. He’s doing all the things I’ve been wanting to do, essentially. I made the marketing department thrive for the first time in years and now someone else is enjoying the success of it. That sounds dramatic, but it’s been really tough to watch.
On top of all of this, I’m feeling disappointed that my bosses have not reached out even once to check up on me. Even after I informed the HR department that I was having issues getting paid from unemployment, no one reached out. Our return date isn’t clear anymore and it could be well into June before I return.
I feel like I’m being forgotten during this furlough, and I’m kinda hurt. It’s not like me to feel like this, but it’s been rough.
Furloughed people: Has your company reached out to you since laying you off?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: