I got my first offer for an internship/job as a software engineer. How do I negotiate the salary?

So I'm a graduating senior who just got his first offer as a fullstack developer. The offer I got is actually a one-two months internship leading to a permanent job. Tomorrow is my official online meeting with the CEO, then I will be on board. I want tips on how to negotiate the compensation package. I'm not sure if they will finalize the salary right now or at the end of my internship. But I want to be prepared for both cases. Should I go for the option where I delay the discussion of salary so that I can negotiate a better package later or should I get a deal done right now.

If asked, should I demand the highest possible starting salary that the top companies in my region offer, or something more close to the median? I know many companies have scaled down because of the lockdown so should I be okay with settling for a modest salary.

Also the company is a relatively small start-up so I don't know anyone else who joined them as fresh graduate with no experience. Any and all tips would be appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I got my first offer for an internship/job as a software engineer. How do I negotiate the salary? I got my first offer for an internship/job as a software engineer. How do I negotiate the salary? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 10, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.