Do employers look down upon university students? Struggling to get a job.

I quit my retail job last year to focus on uni and my mental health (longstoryshort, I was getting bullied badly by management). My parents were supportive and helped me get by, as I live at home, and I'm so grateful. However, I would like to go back into employment part-time while I study. Is this looked down upon by employers? My student loan will only stretch so far and I want to be able to help my parents out, who aren't well off themselves. Every job I've applied to I have been knocked back, not even one interview. I have a professional CV, I write out a cover letter and make sure to only apply to the jobs that apply to my skills. Any assistance would be brilliant, I'm at my wits end.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do employers look down upon university students? Struggling to get a job. Do employers look down upon university students? Struggling to get a job. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 16, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.