Long story short. I've been applying for jobs and have been getting a few call backs, but I think i'd get more interviews if I were to add my mothers last name to my name. I've read numerous articles about resume name discrimination and I can't help but feel that maybe sometimes my resume gets overlooked because of my full name. Some of you guys may assume that I'm not qualified, but I can assure you, I only apply for jobs that I have experience in.
Anyways, my parents never married and I was given my fathers last name. My mom always told me I could use hers even though it's not on my birth certificate. If I were to hyphenate my fathers and hers on my resume, would that be wrong? I just don't know if that's legal...
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Can you change your name on a resume?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 10, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: