I’m a medical assistant in a primary care medical office. I’ve worked there for over a year and currently (to my best knowledge) make less than most employees. My experience is limited to two years with a previous company and I am on the younger side.
Out of all the employees I work the hardest and take on extra side projects/overtime the most. Today was kind of a breaking point (similar situations happened 4-5 times). We are usually staffed to have 6-8 people for around 10 patients or so. Today we had 4 people for 20 patients. I was completely overworked and the doctor was aware of that and was trying to make some light jokes to ease my mood. I have been working there a bit over a year and no raise or any other kind of compensation.
Am I severely being taken advantage of? I would hate to leave a job only after one year, but I would like to increase my income and not have the problems of being short staffed (which happens at least once a week). What should I do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: