Hello all. I am an animation student and I haven't been able to get an internship the past couple years. Totally my fault, but I definitely regret not trying.
I found a couple places that are still hiring, and one I think I'm qualified for. It is remote work, like most jobs right now., 40 hours a week. The only problem is that I've learned over the past couple weeks that remote work SUCKS. I don't know if I'd be able to handle 8 hours of it every day, I've already turned nocturnal from regular school work. If it were with a company like Disney or something I'd probably be more willing to do it, but it is with an ad company and I wouldn't be directly doing 3D animation work. Is it worth it to suck it up and apply for this job, or would it be better to work on and get better at 3D animation on my own time and hope non-remote is an option soon?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: