A Good Sign?

I applied for a compliance manager position on April 22nd and got a call on May 1st to schedule a phone interview. The interview was schedule for 10 am on May 4th. In the interview, the lady who would be my coworker if I get the job seemed very impressed and said I would be a good fit.

I received an email the next day from the manager to schedule a phone interview with him. He asked about end of the week or the end of next week. I was open for any time so I let him pick the time and he picked May 7th at 1 pm. I think I did good during the interview. He spent about a third of the time telling me about what his department has been doing and what they are working on next. He asked me my salary requirements, and while I told him I usually wait to give a solid number until I know what all the company has to offer, I did say if I had to put a number value I would and gave him my asking salary. He said ok but the tone in his voice seemed positive, like I hit the number on the head.

At the end of the interview, he volunteered information about the next steps, saying that he had a few more interviews but he would let me know by the end of next week and then, if selected, would set up an interview with more people, by Zoom or in person, pandemic depending. He said this interview would be around the end of this month or early next month. Right before he ended the call he did ask me if I thought the position would be something I'd be interested in and I told him absolutely, and that I felt I had a lot to bring to the department and their project.

I feel pretty confident about it, and I feel I have a good shot since everything they are looking for I have accomplished at one time or another. Are these good signs that might mean I got the job or am I being too positive? I'm not thinking I definitely got the job, and I won't until they offer it to me, but I just have a good feeling about the whole process this week.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

A Good Sign? A Good Sign? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 07, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.