I'll try to make this as concise as possible.
Over the course of over 4 years, I've done fairly well at my work, I would say. Within my first year I was promoted to Team Lead, and 2.5 years later I was promoted again to Supervisor.
I've always been the kind of person who takes their work seriously. I'm high energy, go go go, and aim to get the job done right the first time (and quickly). These qualities made me an exceptional Team Lead, but I'm not sure they work for me as a Supervisor.
Since I was promoted, I stress more about my work than ever. I think about it when I'm at home, trying to sleep. The extra responsibilities are always on my mind.
We've been operating in sort of gray-mode since COVID19 started, with expected full return to normal work starting next week. In the past three weeks I've had my first panic attack and several nightmares about returning to work.
I'm talking with my doctor about next steps to destressing (meditating, journal, CBD oil, and failing all else, anti-anxiety meds).
With all that said, I can say the happiest I was at work was as a Team Lead. My high energy helped me in the role, and I also didn't have all the responsibilities that drag on my mind after leaving work for the day. Is it wrong to ask for a demotion? How would I do it? If I step down a notch would that make things weird with people who used to be my equals or subordinates? Should I wait til life goes back to semi-normal? Should I just stick this out? Should I even bother and just look for another job that offers a different pace and a fresh start?
Tldr: stress of my work is making me think about my options. What should I do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: