When to follow up if I've been offered an interview but haven't been contacted to schedule it?

Hi everyone! I sent my resume and cover letter directly to the boss at a new job I'm interested in, to ask if they were hiring. I got a response the same day saying that they were hiring and the manager told me that we could set up a phone call if I'm interested in interviewing for the open position. I wrote back and gave a list of dates I'm available for a meeting and haven't heard anything since (it's been about 5 days since I last wrote). How long should I wait before I write back again--would it be annoying to write before the weekend or should I give them a full week to reply? And when I write back should I just reiterate my interest and ask for their availability?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

When to follow up if I've been offered an interview but haven't been contacted to schedule it? When to follow up if I've been offered an interview but haven't been contacted to schedule it? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 07, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.