Working from home since *all of this* started has been amazing for my mental and physical health, how do I convince my employer to keep it going?

With it looking like we're gearing up to go back to our offices I'm wondering how I can keep working from home.

My job can be done anywhere. I knew this before we were all told to WFH, my co-worker and I would talk about it constantly. Now for the past month we've been working from home and nothing has changed workwise (at least for me). I saw my supervisor maybe once a week before and that's only if I HAD to speak to her, and that was only because it felt silly sending emails/messages back and forth when she was 4 doors down the hall. Everything I need to do can be communicated via our task system or Teams or Outlook.

Since working from home I have more mental clarity, I can work out more and eat better. I actually find myself more productive (some days I'll hop on my computer at 11pm and knock out a project that's due the next day). I just generally feel like I have control over my life again. When you're in the thick of the day to day it doesn't seem like much, it's just an office job but it takes up so much of your life without you even realizing it.

Now obviously I can't go to my bosses and say "Hey so I feel like a human being again because I'm not chained to a desk for 9 hours a day". Basically I want to continue this for purely selfish reasons, gimme some reasons they'll actually accept.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Working from home since *all of this* started has been amazing for my mental and physical health, how do I convince my employer to keep it going? Working from home since *all of this* started has been amazing for my mental and physical health, how do I convince my employer to keep it going? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.