TL;DR: I want to get into a trade and need advice. Do not want to work in hospitality or go back to school.
So I don’t really post on Reddit unless it has to do with games, but lately I’ve been really lost in my professional life.
Before the virus I was a line/prep cook and dishwasher at a restaurant in the DFW earning 14.50 an hour. I liked it well enough, but I really can’t see myself working there or in any kitchen by the time I’m thirty. I’m 23 by the way.
I’ve been laid off since March 15th and if things do go back to normal, I don’t even know if I want to go back. I want to learn how to do some type of trade and ideally one that has better earning potential.
The problem is that all the older adults in my life either work in the hospitality industry or work in a white collar profession. I don’t know any tradesman that could give me any advice. If anyone has any experience working as a plumber, electrician, carpenter, etc, I would really appreciate any advice.
I would like to know about starting wages, how to get started, pros/cons, etc. Thanks to anyone who read this. I hope all is well for you guys.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: