I started working at a take out restaurant (we make everything fresh) and I feel so dumb. Everything is so fast and they showed me how to make like 4 things and it was a little confusing. I know I won’t pick it up all at once but I’m scared I won’t pick it up quickly and then end up getting fired for it. The last customer service job I had was hell because I never felt like I knew what I was doing.
How long until I should know what I’m doing? I don’t want to be behind and have the managers/owners think I’m too slow/useless.
Or when should this inadequate feeling go away? The job I had that was very similar to this stressed me out so much and I hated going in, but I’m not in the position to do anything else. Even after months I still hated it.
Should I quit if I never get to feel comfortable? I have a bit of anxiety and I’m having trouble sleeping already.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: