What are my work options as a minor?

I am currently a 16 year old living in Michigan, USA. I have been graced with the opportunity of going to a dual enrollment high school where I will be able to study for college credits up to an associate's degree (or the equivalent amount of transferrable credits to go to another University) once I graduate from high school.

I currently have no idea what I am actually going to major in, but the reason I post here is because my home life is difficult, and to spare the details, I wish to start saving up to move out on my own or at least have something to fall back on should that be absolutely necessary.

I have had two jobs so far; the first was through a family connection at a security company and ended due to complications with my school schedule. The second is one that is technically ongoing; it is at a local bakery, but about a week into the COVID-19 Pandemic, they called to tell me they would not be scheduling any employees for the next few weeks, and with how things have progressed since then, I don't think they're going to call me for the foreseeable future.

What I came to ask was this: During these times (of COVID-19, what are my options of jobs, as a minor, in the work force?

Any extra advice given my situation would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are my work options as a minor? What are my work options as a minor? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.