No two week notice in current climate?

I started a job in October 2019 that I was really excited about. Since then, there have been department realignments that essentially changed my job function to something completely different. Our company has a rule that you need to be in your position for a year before you can move around and they aren’t willing to change that for our team.

Since then, I’ve been interviewing and signed an offer at another company. We haven’t set a start date yet as they were waiting for the background check, but that should be back this week with no issues. The new company is huge and a market leader so I’m not anticipating any issues with the offer being rescinded but I’m wondering if in this case it might be best to only give a few days notice (or less) before leaving to minimize risk?

Completely different industries if that matters. I’m also obviously not too thrilled with leadership at my current company given how the transition was handled.

Financially I would be fine going without pay for 2 weeks but would prefer not to.

Thanks in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

No two week notice in current climate? No two week notice in current climate? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.