Is looking for a job even worth it right now? Im running out of options

Im running out of options. I dont know what else to do.

Im in my early 20s, and a community college student. I quit my job in late February, due to my MS and my community college schedule.

I took up a job for a credit union as a bank teller, but was furloughed not even 2 weeks later due to the Coronavirus

I dont qualify for a stimulus check due to my parents claiming me on their Tax return in 2019. I moved into my own apartment with my roommate December 2019.

Im not getting a stimulus check, I have bills and rent. Do I look for a fast food job? Are places even hiring? Im constantly afraid of the coronavirus, due to my MS. this is depressing and exhausting

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is looking for a job even worth it right now? Im running out of options Is looking for a job even worth it right now? Im running out of options Reviewed by Louhi on mars 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.