I work at a non-essential business in CA with 150 employees and we’re being made to go into work

Im a graphic designer here and we’re an non-essential business making phone/tablet cases. We have been working from home since governor Newsom announced lockdown on 3/20 but I just got an announcement from work today that everyone has to go back to work in the office starting next Monday 4/6. Isn’t this illegal? I really don’t feel comfortable going back to work, what can I do? I could quit because I’m not crazy about this job but that would be a last resort given the current economy.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I work at a non-essential business in CA with 150 employees and we’re being made to go into work I work at a non-essential business in CA with 150 employees and we’re being made to go into work Reviewed by Louhi on mars 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.