Can I quit a job if I’m suspended in my current job?

16F, got suspended at my local grocery store due to an over shortage of 30$ in my draw, it was an accident and it has been confirmed. Although, I have been suspended for it, due to legalities of the situation. I’m not sure the duration or if I’m even being paid or not. I was just told I would hear back from them in a a while. Before all this happened, I was looking for other jobs closer to where I lived. I have some interviews at other stores, but am I even allowed to leave my current job and just pick up another?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I quit a job if I’m suspended in my current job? Can I quit a job if I’m suspended in my current job? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.