Asking for feedback after being turned down for a job

Hi all,

I was recently turned down for an engineering consulting job for a specific project after having 2 in-person interviews- with the principal and a pm, and the founder and a pm, respectively. I was found through a recruiter and they're the one who let me know I'm not getting the gig, stating that it wasn't because of me but because of "the roles." Beforehand they had stated that the second-round interviewers "loved" me.

My question is if it's acceptable to e-mail back the founder and ask him for feedback and state that I'd be interested in interviewing for other roles if and when they come up?

tl;dr: I was turned down through a recruiter for a job after 2 in-person interviews with principal and founder. Is it acceptable to email back asking for feedback?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Asking for feedback after being turned down for a job Asking for feedback after being turned down for a job Reviewed by Louhi on mars 13, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.