(27) I have just hit the 4 year mark out of college where I am still working the crappy job I was doing during college. Long story short for the first year out I was dealing with some serious stuff, and I just lost my footing at the start of the race. Since then, I just, I don't know what to do. Every interview I have ends with no callback, I am sure that my graduation date or age is killing me. I'm considering going back to school to teach economics and social studies, but the idea of going deeper into debt just weighs me down. Any advice? Words of courage? Things I can do with a BBA? Anything. Maybe knowing people went through what I'm going through. I've just lost hope at this point.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
4yrs out of college with a BBA in Marketing, still in retail, looking for any wise words
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 14, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: