Unsure about some of the work history on my resume.

I've just redone my resume: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1et4qHFaWNJSzkFTifeQXQGF0-b6GZijV and had a few questions about it.

I got let go of at the company I was working at due to the companies financial position (and overall poor position of the industry I was working in), should I metnion this in my resume? Cover letter? Interview if asked directly?

They also let me come back and work as a casual employee while I returned to study this year, so my most recent position at the company was at a lower level than when I got made redundant. Should I change how I've presented that in the resume, where I've got my last full time position first, then in the previous position have my dates shown as "March, 2011 - January 2017; January 2019 - Current"

I'd also greatly appreciate if anyone wanted to provide overall feedback on my resume.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Unsure about some of the work history on my resume. Unsure about some of the work history on my resume. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.