Temporary Assignment Ending this Friday, but Possible Opportunity to Start a New Assignment as soon as this Thursday

Hello fellow job enthusiasts! Just like the title indicates, I am finishing up a temporary assignment this week (administrative work). Friday is my last day here, but I recently got contacted by a recruiter for another assignment. Their client wants someone to start this Thursday because the person who would potentially be training me will be going on vacation this Saturday and I would have a couple of days getting to know the role under her guidance. I'm interested in this opportunity because of the industry that it's in (A/V installations).

Has anyone else been in a situation like this? If so, how did it pan out? I'm feeling torn because on one hand, my current assignment is about to end anyway and I need the hours. On the other hand, the opportunity that was presented to me today is located much closer to where I live and the pay rate is better. It also has the potential to become permanent, based on performance. I'm interested in reading your input. Thanks for reading!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Temporary Assignment Ending this Friday, but Possible Opportunity to Start a New Assignment as soon as this Thursday Temporary Assignment Ending this Friday, but Possible Opportunity to Start a New Assignment as soon as this Thursday Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.