Post Job Interview Timeline Help

Hi guys! For a job I really want I went through a bunch of rounds of interviews:

a phone call, video interview, in person interview

They told me during the video interview that the process ended after the in person interview and if they like me they will ask for references. So during the in person interview I felt pretty confident about how I did and they asked for references to be emailed but I had them on me so I gave them to the manager. I met other people in the job position I am applying for too and had the rest of my interview with three people rather than the original one. They also gave me a tour of the office as I was walking out and the lady told me "it was really great meeting me she really enjoyed my company" making me feel like it went well. This was on Thursday. I sent a Thank You letter Friday morning and still haven't heard anything from them. As well, my references haven't been contacted yet. I'm a bit worried, now despite thinking it went well in person, that I didn't get the job. They didn't give me a strict time line of when I would hear back about the job as they said that "It's the holiday season so it's a busy time and they have to talk to the person I had the phone interview with as well as the other co workers I interviewed with and my resume so it may take some time but not to freak out if it takes a while". Am I overthinking this?? When should I reach out again about the job and maybe to find out when I should expect to hear if I interviewed last Thursday?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Post Job Interview Timeline Help Post Job Interview Timeline Help Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.