Supply chain career where do I go from here?

Supply Chain career path from here?

I just completed a 2 year supply chain rotation program at a major tech/manufacturing company. I was able to get experience end-to-end from product planning and logistics to scheduling and project management.

My final placement team is restructuring and I likely will be doing a vastly different job role than what I was working up to over the past two years.

What are some good career paths I can take that have good room for growth/going up the ladder? I feel that I’m much more interested in the customer/supplier relationship side of supply chain.

I think consulting, category management, or project management would be a good path but I’m worried only getting slight experience in different supply chain areas would not convince other employers I have enough sufficient experience.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Supply chain career where do I go from here? Supply chain career where do I go from here? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.