Should I leave my current job off of my background check or just come clean to recruiter?

This is a new situation for me. I started my current job about a month ago, however, I got a better job offer on my first day at my current job and have decided to take that job. Fast forward to now, I'm currently filling out the background check forms and I'm conflicted. My new company is under the impression that I am still at my old job, which was technically true when this process started, but not anymore. It doesn't help that my current job and my old job are in two totally different cities.

I guess my concern is that my new company will think I withheld information from them when I submit my background check info, and they'll pull my offer. If they don't, they might pull my relocation package since the city I am in now is closer to the city where my job is at now vs where my old job was in. I also fear that they'll start to get a negative impression of me when they find out that I'm leaving a new job, that I never told them about, after what will be a little over a month. My brain is telling me to just email the recruiter and let her know about my current job, so at the very least, they won't be caught off guard when they see my current job on my background check.

What should I do? Your help is appreciated.

P.S. The company I will be going to is Boeing

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I leave my current job off of my background check or just come clean to recruiter? Should I leave my current job off of my background check or just come clean to recruiter? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.