In late November I was offered a contract-to-hire position as a content marketer, which is for 90 days and should run till mid February. I accepted!
I'm liking it so far. The culture is laid back, I'm getting along with my coworkers and I generally like the work. It is a startup tho and it's incredibly disorganized and has some major hurdles to overcome - I would be excited to take the challenge on though. I'm also at a strong hourly rate, the yearly equivalent of my first ask for a FT salary.
My reviews have been positive so far. Two weeks in my supervisor said I was meshing well with the team and keep doing that, and today the person who I am replacing said I'm doing a good job and she feels good leaving the job in my hands when she goes on leave.
While it's all good so far, tho, I am hesitant to update my LinkedIn in case I end up not getting picked up. For what it's worth, I have two companies who told me they wanted to interview me in the new year, and my plan is to apply for jobs come January until/unless I get a full time offer.
I'm in my third week full week of this job - is it safe to update my LinkedIn? Should I list it as a contract position, and just accept the risk / potential bad perception if I don't get picked up? Should I change it and not notify my network? Should I list myself as a freelance writer? Or should I just wait until I have a FT offer to change anything cus LinkedIn is lame anyways?
TLDR: 3.5 weeks into a 90 day contract position that seems to be going well. Is it safe to update my LinkedIn, or is it not worth the potential bad perception if I don't get picked up/extended?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: