Quitting my job and now they’ve cut my hours in half.

So I’m leaving my job as a full time security officer/Supervisor for a part time job in retail. I have a promising outlook on a new full time opportunity but I have yet to hear back from them. In the meantime I’ll be doing Postmates and other gig economy things to supplement my income.

I gave my notice a few weeks ago and now they’ve begun to reduce my hours by over 50% for a total of 16hrs/week.

My question to you guys is, should I even show up anymore? I mean, this is so blatantly disrespectful and despite me expressing the fact that I want to make it a smooth transition they’ve decided to barely schedule me.

Edit: I gave them a months notice. This company has shown that they don’t care about their employees in the past and multiple upper management leads have left without even notice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting my job and now they’ve cut my hours in half. Quitting my job and now they’ve cut my hours in half. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.