So I received an offer from a tech company that does some amazing work. Salary was never discussed until the offer was presented. The job title when listed was for “interactive designer” but the offer was for “junior designer”.
This is essentially an entry level position and the offer was for 12k less than what I was expecting/hoping for. Is this normal or a red flag? It seems to me to be a little of a bait and switch considering the difference in salary data on the two titles.
I have another offer for 15k more with more freedom, responsibility and perks but the work at this company is work that is very exciting. How should I approach negotiating if at all? Thanks in advance.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Job title change upon offer
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 15, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: