Hi, I am in the interview process for an analyst role at a non-profit organization in San Francisco. I asked for a salary of $100,000 where the recruiter was kind enough to check but came back saying that they could not meet me at 100,000 due to it not being equitable to the other analysts. Instead they said the most they could pay me was $94,000 with a $5,000 relocation stipend. Is this normal for small (200 employees), non-profit companies in San Francisco? I'm currently making $82,000 in Chicago doing similar work. I know I'd be taking a pay cut either way, but really want to relocate to the west coast. This is the first West coast company to get back to me after half a year of casually applying so I don't have any other experience to compare it to.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: