Need help giving two weeks notice to job I’ve worked at for less than a month - what to say/do?

About a month ago, I started a new job. I left my old job for this one as my last job was just too far away from home and I could not keep up with the commute. I was excited to have found a job so close to me and jumped on it.

I guess I’ve learned a good lesson in waiting and researching a job because I quickly realized that I made a huge mistake. The job I’m at now is awful, the company is not doing well, my supervisor is unprofessional and talks poorly about many of the other employees/even the way the company is run. I have made the decision that i need to get out ASAP.

I am starting grad school in January so this isn’t my career or even the field I want to be in, I was just going to try and work through grad school. After this experience, I am going to focus on going to school full time and just working part time.

I have never formally put in a letter of resignation. I have no idea how to go about it, especially since I am so new to this current job. I have not yet hit 30 days worked. I am nervous to tell my boss because I know they need me since we are not doing so well, and I also do not have a great relationship with her. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks all

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need help giving two weeks notice to job I’ve worked at for less than a month - what to say/do? Need help giving two weeks notice to job I’ve worked at for less than a month - what to say/do? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.