Applying for summer jobs + employment gap help?

Is now a good time to start applying for summer jobs? I'm 25 and am in my last year of college. I'm going to take 2 classes Fall 2020 to finish my degree. I will be commuting to my school which is almost 2 hours away. I plan on making my schedule work friendly. Basically, I'll be in my home area so I can keep the job for long-term.

However, I have a few gaps due to me focusing more on school during those times. I also have a weird mix for my resume. I started retail in an amusement park, went to nannying, and then did some office work study jobs. So a bit varied. I also lost contact with most of my references, so I also have that against me.

Do I just put that all on my resume and go with character references? I'm honestly looking for almost anything except waiting tables since I have horrible memory. It just wouldn't go well...

TIA.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying for summer jobs + employment gap help? Applying for summer jobs + employment gap help? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.