I just need some guidance on quitting

I’m quitting a job that I just started. My cousin got me this, but the reality is that this job just isn’t my thing. My body is tearing up at the joints due to multiple injuries, and I just don’t want to not be able to walk by the time that I turn 30. My bosses really like me, and I like them, too, but I hate this place. I feel bad, and I know that I don’t NEED to justify leaving, but I just want some words of encouragement and possibly advice about how it’s okay to do this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I just need some guidance on quitting I just need some guidance on quitting Reviewed by Louhi on février 18, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.