Not really sure how to flair this as it's my first time on this sub, so apologies if it's incorrect.
I'm currently pondering future career paths (gap year) and I'm really interested in jobs involving dissections. I have been since I dissected a sheep eye in seventh grade, and this seems to be something I'd stick with.
Anyways, I've done research and found a particular career that interests me. Apparently museums have teams of people who dissect animals and preserve them. This clicked for me after I saw a live alligator discussion at the CFM. Anyways, my research garnered that I would need a degree is biology. I'm in the process of delving into that, too.
I'd like advice on ways to pursue this, and I'm wondering what things to consider might be. Any help is appreciated!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: