Maybe a dumb question. But how difficult is it to become a college professor? Particularly one in business.

I’m 28. I have experience in my particular career field (six sigma process improvement) at 4 different companies now. I do not have a masters, just a bachelors. I think I’m one of the few people actually using their college education exactly as they planned to which I feel very lucky for.

I have a six sigma green belt but not black belt (that’s what all my professors had so it’s a goal of mine obviously)

I guess I’m curious what it takes to get a gig as a professor. Whether it’s full time or part time. I’m in the US but I’d be interested out of country too. (I only speak English)

Just curious if anyone has knowledge on this since it really interests me even though it seems like a lofty goal.

Edit: I realize professor is probably the wrong term since that means I PHD I believe?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Maybe a dumb question. But how difficult is it to become a college professor? Particularly one in business. Maybe a dumb question. But how difficult is it to become a college professor? Particularly one in business. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.