Leaving New Job for Better (Dream) Offer?

From interviews with multiple companies, I had 2 that seemed to be my “final 2” hopefuls. One was my dream job and company; the other looked much better than my previous job that was quite toxic. I didn’t get the dream job offer, but I got an offer from the latter. I accepted it and started it recently. New job has been nothing like what was described to me, and there have been severe payroll issues (HR messed up my paperwork so they “missed” 3 payroll periods that I should have been paid.... this is an international company so it’s puzzling.)

The hiring manager at the dream company just reached back out to me to set up a lunch to discuss “potential opportunities” ... so it has my hopes up.

I know I can’t lie that I recently started a new job, but any tips on navigating that convo with the dream company? I was thinking I wouldn’t give too much detail - just that the new company is not a good fit and I’ve experienced payroll issues. (So I am interested if this is the dream company coming along with a better offer.)

I hate to contemplate accepting a “better offer” after I just started a new job, but it’s very clear to me that the new company is not concerned about me or the severe financial stress they caused by not paying me in a timely manner.

Would appreciate any advice! Also, I realize the lunch isn’t a guarantee but I want to go into as prepared as possible (and make them want to offer).

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Leaving New Job for Better (Dream) Offer? Leaving New Job for Better (Dream) Offer? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.