Are they asking too much of me?

To preface this I currently live in a state where unions are non existent and the average worker atleast in factories tend to be “abused” (12 hour work days 7 days a week mandatory, cut pay, cut vacations, people fired over going to hr with real complaints...etc.) I may be wrong, but I’ve heard practices like these aren’t normal across the U.S. but are standard in my area.

My question is that at my current job they have me lift 50-80 lbs boxes non stop for 10 hours a day with 2- 15 min breaks and 1-30 min break during that time. So I constantly palletize boxes for roughly 2-3 hours at a time as fast as I can without stopping. The last night I worked I palletized 400 boxes over the course of 7.5 hours, each weighing 60 lbs. Today I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck and can barely lift my arms. I am genuinely afraid I’m going to destroy my back and knees doing this.

I feel like they are asking too much out of a single person at this job. I am the only one having this experience, most of my coworkers have it much easier and usually have a helper or a forklift. However, I’m quite a bit bigger than them and am in pretty good shape so I seem to keep getting killed with work, and have to work alone.

Are they asking too much of me or should I just suck it up? Also if they are should I bring it up to the management and risk being put under a microscope by my supervisors?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are they asking too much of me? Are they asking too much of me? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.