I just started a new job (2nd day) at a vet clinic as an assistant. I have extensive experience, but my boss doesn't seem to trust me to do the job right. She tries to tell me how to handle a dog, how to lift them up, hold them, etc, when I know what I'm doing and am in the middle of trying to do exactly what she thinks she has to tell me. I realize I'm new and will need to earn her trust, but she loops me in with another girl who is new and when the other girl doesn't do her job right, our boss automatically accuses both of us. Or, for example, when we got done early tonight, she told us we finished one thing too soon despite me telling her that our trainer (who has been with the clinic for 3 years) said it would be fine to start that task early on a slow night. It was as if she didn't believe me.
Anyway, how can I get her to trust that I know what I'm doing? That while I'm new to her clinic, I'm not new to this type of work? I feel two inches tall when she says I'm doing pretty good for a newbie or goes around checking my work with a fine tooth comb.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: