so i currently work at McDonald's and ive been there for a year now but my hours are low so im needing a second job to compensate the hours missing. I'm looking to work at Footlocker because I want to learn how to work retail since i work fast-food and how to do sales. I mean i really suck at sales, im good with customers but McDonalds doesnt teach you how to sale.
is the probation period hard to pass? Is it easy to get fired? I feel McDonalds was way easy on me and stuff, as i messed up so many times but they like me there. I'm curious for the transition from fast food to retail (im still going to work at McDonald's). Also, I never really folded clothes before or arranged them, i always let my parents do that for me :P I kinda have ADHD so its hard for me to follow instructions.
thanks for the help :)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: