I am curious. How do people get white collar jobs after doing blue collar jobs? In my case, I did my undergrad im USA. I speak 3 languages. Yet, I decided to immigrate to a new country and of course I need to get by first working in restaurants or so. How do I then move to corperate world?

Hi,

As the title states, I am well educated. I did my associates of arts in social science abroad. I read About different topics. I am up to date with technology and well informed about self development. I have taken few online courses to brush my knowledge specially in computer skills. I worked while studying on campus and I also worked while I was in my country as administrator. I had always been active.

However, I recently decided to move to another country. As a foreigner with no contacts, I am flexible enough to accept any job that pays and Iam also willing to learn. Nonetheless, I am wondering after few years, once I am more confident with myself here, how can I transit to get an office job?

Thank you,

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am curious. How do people get white collar jobs after doing blue collar jobs? In my case, I did my undergrad im USA. I speak 3 languages. Yet, I decided to immigrate to a new country and of course I need to get by first working in restaurants or so. How do I then move to corperate world? I am curious. How do people get white collar jobs after doing blue collar jobs? In my case, I did my undergrad im USA. I speak 3 languages. Yet, I decided to immigrate to a new country and of course I need to get by first working in restaurants or so. How do I then move to corperate world? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.