Interviewed for a junior role, later find a job posting from same company looking for more experienced candidates? Did I get rejected?

So I recently interviewed with the art director of a company and the position was posted on Indeed and was specifically hiring a junior designer to help out the director.

The interview was last tuesday and it went really well, she (art director) kept saying I was asking great questions and even complimented my past work.

I sent her a thank you email a couple days later, but I haven't heard back.

Just now I saw a post from the same company, it wasn't the same exact job description, but it was similar enough to boggle my mind. The job title was also slightly different. From what the art director told me, it was just her as far as the design team and she was thinking of taking on a design intern in february.

She also mentioned that she had other candidates to interview.

Am I overthinking or did she just create another job post to get more experienced candidates?

The job search can be so frustrating!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interviewed for a junior role, later find a job posting from same company looking for more experienced candidates? Did I get rejected? Interviewed for a junior role, later find a job posting from same company looking for more experienced candidates? Did I get rejected? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.