How to phrase a follow up salary negotiation email?

I was given a job offer and the pay rate was significantly lower than i anticipated. I wrote back in order to negotiate for something more. The hiring manager wrote me back and said he'd circle back, revisit the figures and find something we'd both be happy with.

I haven't heard back in three weeks. Last week was the holiday, the week before that he was on vacation, and the week before that I assumed he was dealing with higher ups to come up with another offer.

My sister works for this company and in this department, she knows that they are still interested in hiring me. The hiring manager is just extremely busy, he's not usually in charge of hiring, and he can't seem to stay on top of it. Like, there was a two month period in between my first interview and my second.

So anyway, I just want to write him an email saying something about checking in. I just have no idea how to word it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much for any help you can offer!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to phrase a follow up salary negotiation email? How to phrase a follow up salary negotiation email? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.