Job said they call me on certain day and haven't

Hello first time poster, I'm a 31F and I currently am employed but am searching for a new job. I had a job interview last Tuesday, it went well I thought. The manager said they liked me and would contact their district manager to set up an interview with me. They said that would be Thursday. So Thursday rolls around and I hear nothing.

So I called Friday, and the manager said she forgot to let me know that her district manager would be out of town or something. Ok whatever. They said they'd call today. So I wait all day for a call and nothing. So I called around 4 just to be sure that I understood right and that they were supposed to be the one calling. They said they'd call at 5. 5 came and no one called.

I am not sure what to do at this point or what to make of it. Should I just let it go and assume they aren't interested? Should I try and call one last time? Or maybe it could be bad communication/management? Thanks for reading.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job said they call me on certain day and haven't Job said they call me on certain day and haven't Reviewed by Louhi on mars 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.