What job should I get??

My employment has recently ended and I don’t know where to go from here. I’m (23F) a high school graduate that never went to college. I worked a few different jobs but most recently worked a management position in retail and then another management position at a car wash. All of my jobs have been heavily customer service oriented so I can definitely put myself into customer service mode if I have to but I’m kind of over it at this point. I kinda want like your typical 9-5 M-F cubicle desk job. I just wanna come in, do my work, and go home. I’m lost though because I was making almost $20/hour at my last job and that was a huge step from the $12/hour I was making at my retail job. I don’t wanna be back to square one and make crap money. I want to still be making like 40k. Any ideas??

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What job should I get?? What job should I get?? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.