Accepting an offer with Christmas plans on the horizon?

Hello! After a six months of unemployment, I got an offer today! It's an entry level position. I'm happy to accept it, but as the holidays are 3 weeks away, I booked tickets to go to my home state... How can I word this in my counter offer/acceptance email that I'd still like to go... But if they are not flexible with me missing 4 days that I would be working, I am willing to scrap the trip. Any ideas on how to word this in the best way possible? I want this job more than I want the trip, but it would be a bummer to have to scrap the entire thing. Either way, I want them to know I'm flexible.

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Accepting an offer with Christmas plans on the horizon? Accepting an offer with Christmas plans on the horizon? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.